Swaziland Car Rental
If you’re looking for professional service and excellent Swaziland car rental value to explore Swaziland, Drive South Africa provides you with the best affordable car hire Swaziland has to offer, giving you the freedom to explore this culturally rich corner of Africa.
Specialist Swaziland Car Hire Company
Drive South Africa caters to both local and international markets, as a specialist Swaziland car hire company we offer a range of rental vehicles supplied by some of South Africa’s largest car rental companies. By using a reputable international car hire companies, customers are assured that Drive South Africa is able to accommodate their budget. Swaziland car hire offers a range of vehicles from luxury car rental to cheap car hire. Swaziland hosts two branches where you can pick up your car rental:
• City Car Hire Mbabane
• Swaziland Airport Car Rental Matsapa (also known as Matsapha Airport Car Rental Branch)
Swaziland Car Rental - Easy To Use Online Car Hire Booking Service
Drive South Africa’s official rental partners for Swaziland car rental only provide late model, low mileage car hire. Reservations take place through Drive South Africa’s easy to use online reservation service. The booking is made through an official rental partner on your behalf, securing you your rental car and nation-wide after sales service, ensuring you are covered for roadside assistance throughout Swaziland and South Africa. Drive South Africa ensures all of its Swaziland car hire customers receive prompt, professional service across the board, whether its for breakdown cover, roadside assistance or customer service.
Swaziland Car Hire Options
In providing a complete online transport provider service, Drive South Africa offers its clients a wide range of options for car rental, helping you tailor the best package to suit your Swaziland car hire budget. Choose from limited and unlimited kilometer options, national and international drop-off locations should you wish to return your rental car to a different location.
[Photo by: Kieran Lamb]
Swaziland Car Rental Insurance
Drive South Africa offers its customers a choice of insurance packages to accommodate your requirements. Our cars come with a choice of either standard cover insurance or super cover insurance, and most of our Swaziland car rentals have the option of max car rental insurance. Rental cars with no insurance excess is offered on Drive South Africa’s most popular vehicles.
Convienient Car Rental Swaziland
Swaziland is one of the smallest countries in Africa, though what it lacks in geographical expanse, it makes up for with its rich culture and relaxed atmosphere. With a good road network it’s a great country to see by hiring a Swaziland rental car, giving you the freedom and flexibility to see the country at your own pace and in your own time. By arrangement, Drive South Africa has arranged for you to drive your rental car out of Swaziland into the following countries:
- South Africa
You have the option of returning your Swaziland rental car at one of the Swaziland branches: Matsapa Airport Car Rental Branch or Mbabane Car Rental Branch, or returning the Swaziland car hire at one of the many rental branches in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique and Zambia. Please ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may apply.
Cheap Car Hire Swaziland
In our continuing endeavor to bring you the cheapest Swaziland car rental prices Drive South Africa actively compares prices against other car rental companies. Swaziland offers the explorer a lush kingdom of experience and adventure, Drive South Africa has been providing adventurers with rental cars since 2002, we’ve got a vehicle to suit your budget, from the comfort of luxury car rental to cheap car rental, we’re here to make your self drive holiday a seamless experience.
Swaziland Rental Car Driving Highlights
- Myhaya Game Reserve – offers excellent game viewing, including the rare black rhino.
- Sibebe Rock – The second largest exposed rock in the world, only Ayers Rock is larger.
- Ezulwini Valley and Malkerns Valley – beautiful valleys renowned for their arts and craft shops.
- Usutu River – white water rafting for the intrepid adventurer
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary – an easily accessible wildlife park
- Bulembu – take a trip through time in this chrysotile (asbestos) mining ghost town
Useful information for driving in Swaziland
- A reasonably good road network even in rural areas means much of Swaziland in navigable by a normal 2-wheel drive rental car.
- Close proximity to South Africa makes combining a driving Swaziland holiday with a driving South Africa holiday easy.
- Short distances between locations makes covering ground in Swaziland practical.
- A third of the country’s 3,400km road network is tarred
- The road network links with both South Africa and Mozambique
- Always drive on the left side of the road
- Always wear a seatbelt
- Never drink and drive
- Watch out for animal life on the roads, particularly in rural areas.
- Driving with your headlights on during the day makes you more visible to other drivers.
- Remember to check that your vehicle has enough oil and water, and that all lights and indicators are functional and the tyre pressure adequate.
- Never drive too close to the car in front of you.
- Drive within the speed limits.
Please check our website for discount car rental Swaziland specials as well as our Swaziland airport car rental deals.
We do not have car hire branches in Swaziland, but for a fee we can deliver to most locations in or near Swaziland. The rental can be delivered to all major airports, towns or hotels (fees may apply).
Use the form alongside if you'd like to enquire about car hire in Swaziland.
Namibia is a place of starkness and within the desolation lie various intriguing stories which have kept a certain kind of mystique around the area for many years. Human beings have a strange fascination with the afterlife whether they…20 reasons to visit Damaraland
Damaraland is one of Namibia’s most scenic areas, blessed with breathtaking desert vistas, towering mountains in Namibia and starry night skies. Many travellers venture on a Damaraland safari in search of its legendary desert-adapted…10 reasons why you should explore Namibia’s Skeleton Coast
According to CNN, did you know that only 800 people are allowed to visit Namibia’s Skeleton Coast each year in an effort to preserve its fragile environment? Located on Namibia’s western coastline, the Skeleton Coast gets its name from…
Use the dropdowns on the left to select where you'll be picking up and dropping off your vehicle.
Make sure the dates above are correct for your rental period.