Menu mobile

4x4 hire South Africa

Internship in Cape Town, South Africa

Drive South Africa offers internships in Cape Town to foreign students. We are based in Cape Town in the heart of this vibrant city.

What countries has Drive South Africa's previous interns/students come from? UK, Netherlands/Holland, Germany, France, Aruba, Sweden, Denmark, the USA and a number of other countries.

Internship Cape Town, South Africa

We occassionally employ interns to assist in our own company, here in Cape Town. If you are a student currently reading any of the subjects below, then we encourage you to visit the Discover Africa Group website where there are details of internship possiblities in our travel company. Please include the dates you will be doing you internship in South Africa and some information about yourself.

We have South Africa internship jobs available for students of:

• Travel
  • Marketing
  • Journalism / copywriting
  • Design (graphic or web)
  • IT / web development / SEO
  • General office administration
  • Language translation

If you have any other special skills and think you would be of value to Drive South Africa or one of the Discover Africa Group companies while doing a Cape Town internship, then please send your CV.

If you need to hire a specific vehicle during your trip to Cape Town then here are some options below;

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • LinkedIn
  • Newsvine
  • E-mail
  • Tumblr
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks

48 Responses on this page.Add your own

1. Gravatar Mpuo Molibeli says:

Just want 2 knw if u accept students 4rm lesotho

2. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Mpuo,

Internship applications can be made on the Discover Africa Group website: http://www.discoverafricagroup.com/careers/internships/

3. Gravatar wiseman mathebula says:

i just know ho can i apply the intership for graphic desinn

4. Gravatar Andie Manyonta says:

Is it possible to get intership when u’ve got 2 repeat modules that will only be starting in august next year,namely, international fares and ticketing and domestic fares and ticketing?Im doing international travel via varsity college.

5. Gravatar mazhunga munyaradzi says:

i am studying marketing managem,nt at midlands stateuniversity in zimbabwe can i get an opoortunity for attachmnet

6. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Mazhunga

Applications can be made on the Discover Africa Website. If you meet the criteria listed there, then send in your application

7. Gravatar Tulani Qinga says:

I am recently graduated Web Design Qualification at Boston College and now I am looking forwad to pursue my career in Graphic and Web Design.

8. Gravatar Tulani Qinga says:

I am recenty graduated in Web Design Qualification at Boston College and now I am looking forwad to pursue my career in Graphic and Web Design can I apply for Internship?

9. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Tulani,

Per the above, applications can be made on the Discover Africa website.

10. Gravatar Constance choenyana says:

Hi!i am a full time student at tswane south college,compliting next year june so i ws wondering if after completion i will b able to get an attagement on 1 of ur marketing internships?

11. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Constance,

If you wish to apply, please follow the instructions above and visit the Discover Africa website and supply a motivational letter and CV.

12. Gravatar Babalwa Quma says:

I just completed my Diploma In Journalism last year and I’m interested in obtaining an internship for atleast this year since i’ll be going back to school next year.I basically need this internship so that I can get more experience and find my way in this industry.

13. Gravatar Babalwa Mali says:

i have just completed my diploma in Marketing Managegement and will be graduating this year March. I would like to take part in your internship programme, is this possible?

14. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Babalwa Mali and Babalwa Quma,

applications can be made on http://www.discoverafricagroup.com/careers/internships/

15. Gravatar Jill Harris says:

Hi there! I’m a third year Graphic Design student from Cape Town and during the June/July holidays we are required to look for a design company where we could atleast do a week of an internship programme. Is it possible for me to join your programme?

16. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

17. Gravatar Bongani Ndlovu says:

i an a student at the National University of Science and Technology in Zimbabwe doing Journalism and media Studies. I am doing my 2nd year and my academic year end in June and I am required to do a year of industrial attachment how best can your organization help me to do so in South Africa. I believe I would get the best form of internship in South Africa for my degree

18. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Bongani,

19. Gravatar Sazi Yende says:

hi i am a journalism student doing my final year and i am in need of an internship in order to get my diploma please help. I am from gauteng

20. Gravatar Sifiso Mabona says:

ive got a certificate in IT networking,im looking for an intership how do i apply?

21. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Sifiso,

Applications can be made on:

Have a good day.

22. Gravatar Thobile madikizela says:

Helo,i just finshed stydyin marketing at imm graduate school of marketing,im looking for internship in any field relating marketing

23. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Thobile,

Your are welcome to send us an application on:

Have a nice day.

24. Gravatar Zodwa Bokaba says:

Any possibility that internships may be done while finishing my course this year.

25. Gravatar Tholakele Mdluli says:

Helo,i’ve got a certificate in human resiurce,and im doing my final year in diploma of HRM.AND Im in need of an internship in order for me to get my diploma.please help me

26. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hello Tholakele,

Applications can be made on:

Have a nice day.

27. Gravatar Tafadzwa Kamunjoma says:

Hie
    I am a second year student doing Tourism Management with Cape Penninsula University of Technology.I am looking for a 6 month internship vaccancy.I am willing to learn , self motivated and enjoy taking up challenges.
    Would be grateful for any form of assistance,thank you.

28. Gravatar snethemba dlamini says:

hey im SNETHEMBA, im DOING DIPLOMA IN IT, so im looking for an internship starting next,

29. Gravatar Nkeletseng says:

Hi Im a second year Journalism student looking for an internship for next year. can I apply?

30. Gravatar Line MEYO says:

Hi,
    I’m doing analytical chemistry at Cape Peninsula University of Technology; I’m in my second year and I’m looking for an intership starting in February 2012.
    I’ve seen that chemistry students are not part of your list. Does it mean I can not apply?

31. Gravatar sarah dipuo khumalo says:

hi i am a third year tourism management student from pretoria and iam looking for internship or job while i’m wiating for end of the results.i am asking if too late to taken for internship

32. Gravatar Sidima Patrick Maseti says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I am an I.T guy who have qualification of I.T system support engineering and network(cisco academy) who need an internship and im available immediately

33. Gravatar Sidima Patrick Maseti says:

Dear Sir/Madam

34. Gravatar ntwampe jacob sedutla says:

hi i am a final year student at UL and iam looking for intenship in relation to media studies and communication. i would appreciate to be considered.

35. Gravatar Nandipha Dumo says:

Hai am a travel and tourism student in varsity college in cape town and am in deep need of intership before this year end or else i can not graduate next year May so please help me.

36. Gravatar Zandile Tracey Nyawose says:

i have completed my studies in journalism all i need is to get proffessional experience i am form Durban. South Africa i tried appluying but the proccess takes forever and resulted in error.

37. Gravatar Nomthandazo Marumo says:

do the company only take international students? am a 2year tourism and tour operations student based in johannesburg. i would love to apply for an internship with you guys, i need all the details and the application process.

38. Gravatar khomotso mashanya says:

im a third year tourism management student at UNISA, im looking 4 unservice training in tourism industry…..

39. Gravatar Joshua says:

I am from College of Cape Town.  I have to do my internship during 2012. Would like to know if
    internships are only offered to overseas students.  Thank you.

40. Gravatar Webster Mbonambi says:

Hi im a Durban University of Technology student next year i’ll be doing my second year.i just want to ask that what is your company about?

41. Gravatar Grace ngobeni says:

I jst finish up doing my diploma in business management,whr cn i apply 4 an internship?

42. Gravatar Kay Mogase says:

Good Day,

i would like to know if you offer internships for South African students as well and where do i apply.

43. Gravatar anna notwala mbuyane says:

can one apply for internship for 2012?and where can one get an application form?

44. Gravatar thabelo ashley maselesele says:

i’m currently doing my diploma 4marketing magement i would like to knw if i can apply 4internship while m stil studyng

45. Gravatar Cebisile mkhize says:

Hi, I’m doing my 3rd and final year in journalism. 2012 is my internship year I need to know if this program is still available for other students like who need internships to graduate

46. Gravatar walter Dlamini says:

Hi. i’m doing international tourism at limkokwing Swaziland. 2015 is my year internship, i like to know if i can apply for internship.

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Walter

Thank you for your inquiry. You may send your C.V. to careers@discoverafricagroup.com.  Our manager will keep in touch when there is an internship vacancy.

Wishing you all the best

47. Gravatar Ngonidzashe shiridzinomwa says:

Hie. I’m studying mechatronic engineering at Chinhoyi University of Technology in Zimbabwe. How can I get an opportunity for attachment?