Long-Term Car Rental in South Africa

Long-term car rental from Drive South Africa is a cost effective means of enjoying extended car rental. Drive South Africa offers long-term car rental packages for rental periods exceeding 28 days. Whether you’re in Africa for an extended business trip, or taking time out for a long African holiday, long-term car hire means you can go further, for longer, for less.

*Get great rates per day on long-term car rental*

For customers who want to rent a car for 90 days or more. You get to save when renting a vehicle from our wide range of trusted vehicles.

Long-Term Car Hire in South Africa Online

Drive South Africa’s online car rental service allows you to compare car hire prices and our nationwide unlimited mileage rates across our entire range of vehicles, ensure you are able to find the best price and package to match your budget. Car rental offers visitors increased flexibility and freedom when visiting Southern and Eastern Africa, we aim to bring you exceptional service and cheap long-term car hire to enable you to experience all that Africa has to offer from the comfort and convenience of your own rental car.

We provide nationwide access for:

• Long-term Car rental in Cape Town
  • Long-term car hire in Johannesburg
  • Long-term car rental in Durban

Long-Term Car Rental Through Drive South Africa

Drive South Africa has put businesspersons, visitors, tourists and adventurers in rental cars since 2002. We have an extensive knowledge of Africa, its hot spots, highlights and hidden gems, weather you prefer to blaze an independent trail, follow a planned route or get right off the beaten track, our team of trained travel advisors are at hand to advise you on African travel and answer any questions you may have regarding African holidays or African car rental. Long-term car hire customers are eligible for discounted monthly rates when booking through Drive South Africa.

Long-Term Car Hire from Cape Town to Johannesburg

We offer an extensive range of vehicles across a broad range of vehicle categories from cheap car hire, executive rentals and luxury car rental to large people carriers, minivan rental and specialised vehicles able to transport wheelchairs. Our self-drive safari range includes a comprehensive range of 4x4 rental, camper hire, campervan rental, motorhomes and RVs for hire. All of these vehicles are available for long-term car hire discounts and specials. Theses long-term car rental options are also available from Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and other parts of South Africa.

Online car hire through the Drive South Africa website is a quick, simple and reliable process.  After you select your vehicle, and decided on your mileage and insurance options, payment is processed through our secure online payment system. Once confirmed, Drive South Africa will reserve your vehicle at the specified location on your behalf. Our trained travel consultants can assist you at any stage of your long-term car rental process.

Benefits of Long-Term Car Rental

Long-term car rental allows you the benefits of a late model, low mileage vehicle over extended periods without the large capital outlay necessary when purchasing a vehicle. Your vehicle is not subject to depreciating resale value while in your possession, and the car rental company covers any necessary services. As an alternative to car leasing, or buying a car, long-term car hire from Drive South Africa is a practical and affordable solution to extended car rental.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • LinkedIn
  • Newsvine
  • E-mail
  • Tumblr
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks

140 Responses on this page.Add your own

1. Gravatar Tanja Schurmann says:

Hi there,

looking to rent a car for my 83 year old father (german/international drivers license) - would you asist wirh availability & costs for hire period 15 Feb to 14 April?

Thnak you so much in advance!

Kind regards

Tanja

2. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Tanja,

Yes we’d love to help you find the best car for your father. I have sent your request on to our sales team who will be in touch with you to assist with your car rental.

Have a good day

3. Gravatar Tyran venske says:

Hi , we need to hire a vehicle for a 3 month project we doing in Durban , we have a deposit of R4000.  Thanks. Tyran venske 0794421158

4. Gravatar Discover Africa Group says:

Hi Tyran,

Thank you for your e-mail to Drive South Africa.

We can offer you our cheapest car which is a Kia Picanto or similar.

Seeing that you taking the vehicle for 3 months we need to quote you on a monthly basis.

Please let me know if you wish to proceed and we will assist you further.

Have a nice day.

5. Gravatar Magda Janse van Rensbur says:

Can you please give us a quote for a cheap car to rent for a month. Thanx Magda

6. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Magda,

Thank you for your enquiry to Drive South Africa.
    We will forward you a quote soonest.

Have a good day.

7. Gravatar Rochelle Jordaan says:

Kindly assist with the following: A car for at least 6 months - car like VW Polo or similar - monthly rate not more than R4500.00 pm - unlimited km’s preferably if not allow 4000km per month!
    Thanks!!

8. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Rochelle,

I have sent your request on to a car rental consultant, who will be in touch with you shortly.

9. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Rochelle,

We have sent your request on to a car rental consultant, who will be in touch with you shortly.

Have a nice day.

10. Gravatar Helen Weber says:

I need to hire a car to use in and around Cape Town for approximately three months.  Please let me know your best deals.

I look forward to hearing from you.

11. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your enquiry to Drive South Africa.

We can assist you with a car rental for 3 months.

We will send you the quotation soonest.

Have a good day.

12. Gravatar moira reece says:

Hi, I would like a quote on the cheapest car you have to rent on a month to month basis. I’m in SA indefinetly.
    Thanks
    Moira

13. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Moira,

Thank you for your enquiry to Drive South Africa.

We will send you a quotation soonest.

Have a nice day.

14. Gravatar Njabulo Mbewe says:

Could you assit with a quotation for a car rental for a period of two months.

15. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Njabulo,

Thank you for your e-mail to Drive South Africa.

We can assist you with a rental for 2 months as requested.
    Can you send us the type of vehicle you prefer or can we quote you on our cheapest one on fleet?

Have a nice day.

16. Gravatar Gugu Dlamini says:

Hi

I would like to hire a car for atleast 6 months. Kindly forward me a quote.

Thanks
    Gugu

17. Gravatar Gugu Dlamini says:

Hi

I would like to hire a car for atleast 6 months. Kindly forward me a quote.

Thanks
    Gugu

18. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Gugu,

Thanks for your enquiry,

I will gladly be able to assist you with a quotation for the six month rental, however I would just need to know what type of vehicle you want to rent for this period in order for me to set up a proper quotation.
    I also need to know were you would like to collect and return the vehicle.
    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

19. Gravatar Kathryn Feist says:

Hi Need car rental for approx 3 poss 4 months in CT- please send quotation asap.
    Regards
    Kate Feist

20. Gravatar marsha boshoff says:

i need to hire a car for one month please send me a quote.

21. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Kathryn,

Thank you for your e-mail to Drive South Africa.

I can assist you with a car rental.
    Please confirm if you looking for the cheapest vehicle or a specific one?

With Kind Regards

22. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Marsha,

Thank you for your e-mail to Drive South Africa.

Please confirm if you looking for the cheapest car or anything specific?

With Kind Regards

23. Gravatar J-C Bajikila Bajikila says:

J-C Bajikila
    Hi, I am looking to the car to lease for 6 months period starting on the 01 July 2011. monthly rate not more than R3500.00 pm - unlimited km’s preferably if not allow 4000km per month!

thanks

24. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Bajikila,

Thanks for your enquiry,
    We will send you a quotation soonest.

Have a nice day.

25. Gravatar Kelly duCap says:

I am looking to hire a car (automatic trans seating 4 or more comfortably) from 1st July 2011 until 31 December 2011.  Pickup wil be at jhb and drop off in same location.  I would prefer unlimited mileage option.

26. Gravatar Thandi Madziakapita says:

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap monthly rental option. For now I need a car for the month, but this might continue.

Thanks
    Thandi

27. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your enquiry,

I can offer you the Nissan Tidda automatic or similar on standard cover and unlimited free kilometres.

Please let me know what you think and I will send you a fully inclusive quotation.

Kind regards

28. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Thandi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Are you looking for the cheapest vehicle or anything specific?

29. Gravatar Yogeshwar Deonia says:

Hi,

I am looking to the car to lease for 6-8 months period starting on the 01 June 2011. monthly rate not more than R3500.00 pm - unlimited km’s preferably if not allow 4000km per month!

thanks

30. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Yogeshwar,

Thank you for your e-mail to Drive South Africa.

I can offer you a Kia Picanto including Standard Cover insurance and Unlimited mileage.

Let me know if you interested and I’ll send you a full quotation.

31. Gravatar Alpheus Tebogo Moselakgomo says:

how much will it cost me to rest a car for 4 years….vw polo….i am in Pretoria

32. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Alpheus,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can book a vehicle on a monthly basis for you.
    This can be a Kia Picanto or similar on Standard Cover insurance. It includes Unlimited mileage as well.

Let me know if you interested and I’ll assist you further.

33. Gravatar Pontso says:

Hi ! I might be relocating overseas in the next year or so, however I need a decent executive car to drive around with for 1 year. My budget per month is R8000 maximum. What options do I have? Thanks and regards!

34. Gravatar Micke says:

Hi!
    I like to rent a car from 20120102 to 20120331. My budget per month is R6000. What options do I have?
    Best regards
    Micke

35. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Micke,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I will send you a quote soonest.

36. Gravatar Charlene Naicker says:

Hi,

I am looking for a rental car for the period 10/07 - 30/09. Can you please help me with a quote?

37. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Good Day Charlene,

I will gladly send you a quote for the long term rental, but what type of car are you looking to rent?
    10 July to 30 August (based on collection and drop off in a major city)

Let me know if you want to go ahead with this rental and I will send you a formal quote.

38. Gravatar Kenneth Puba says:

Long term car rental

Pick up and drop point Port Elizabeth

Group ( Polo or similar 0

39. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Kenneth,

Do you need a quote on Long term hire?
    Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a formal quote for the rental.

40. Gravatar Mziwamadoda Matyana says:

Hi,
    I need a quote for 6 month period on unlimited km, yaris sedan/ polo vivo.

41. Gravatar Paul says:

Looking to rent a car for 3 months, please send quote.

42. Gravatar Paul says:

Looking to rent a car for 3 months, please send quote.  Kia Picanto, Yaris or a Polo

43. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Dear Mr Matyana,

Thank you for considering Drive South Africa for your rental requirements.

I will send you a detailed email soonest.

Don’t hesitate to give me a shout if you have any questions or need something clarified.

44. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Paul,

Thank you for considering Drive South Africa for your rental requirements.

I will send you a quote soonest.

45. Gravatar john redelinghuys says:

Hi I am looking to rent a car on a long term lease, about 6 months, I am in upington, can you give me a quote in your cheapest range

46. Gravatar James Bowen says:

I need to hire a car for a month in August 2011. The car needs to fit 2 adults and 3 children (3, 8 and 9 years). I am sure that some of your cars for 4 adults have 3 seat belts at the back and can accomodate 3 young children. Please let me know as I am looking for the cheapest option.

47. Gravatar Boudewijn Boogaard says:

Hi,

I’m looking to rent a car for the period 25-06-2011 till 23-07-2011 Pick up in East London Drop off in Jo’burg Tambo.

Could you please send me a quote for your cheapest range of cars. I’d like to be covered so i’ve got no excess.

can you also include bordercrossing Namibia and Botswana

Cheers in advance

48. Gravatar Jodi Deerling says:

hi there

could you please let me know what your cheapest car hire is and we are looking at a long term, lets say 3 months for now.

do you mind please`responding to my email address? joproductions@live.co.za

49. Gravatar Khomotso says:

Good afternoo Drive South Africa;

i would like to hire a small car for about 6 months.

Could you please send me a quote for cars renting less than r2000 p/m. preferable car to me is golf.

regards

50. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Hi Jodi

Thanks for your enquiry,

I will gladly be able to assist you with a quotation on the car hire.

Thanks and kind regards

51. Gravatar Christelle du Toit says:

Good morning. I would apprecaite it if someone could mail me the details of what I need to do to rent a car long-term.

52. Gravatar Nadia says:

Hi
    My husband just got a new job in Cape Town and his contract is 10 months for now and we would like to hire a vehcile for this period is there a long term lease that we can look at?
    His looking at a bakkie maybe a Toyota Hilux or something like that.
    Could you please give us some options and is it better if the compay does it?

53. Gravatar Richard Honeyman says:

Good Afternoon. I would like to hire a small vehicle,preferably a Toyota yaris for period of 3 months. Please advise cost per month

54. Gravatar Simone Fiorini says:

I’m looking for a long term rental (6 months from beginning of November 2011). Can I have a proposal for a VW Golf TDI, and for a Toyota Hilux 3.0 diesel DC 4x4?
    Thanks

55. Gravatar William Lawson says:

Hi i would like to hire a car for 3 months in south africa from the 18th of this month.  Something relatively cheap, a small hatchback, Thanks

56. Gravatar mario long says:

Hi. What is the cost of a bakkie for 1 year lease.

57. Gravatar Ramakrishna says:

Can you please give us a quote for a cheap car to rent for a month. Thank you..

58. Gravatar Shilpa says:

Can you please give us a quote for a cheap car to rent for 6 months.. Thank you..

59. Gravatar Claudia Ochsner says:

I’m looking to rent a middle - class car for the duration of one year. Start January 2012. Would you kindly assist me. Pick / drop off in Cape Town. Thank you ...

60. Gravatar mj motingoe says:

hi i will love to lease a toyota qauntum for 1year.my budget a month R5000 pls send me your quote

61. Gravatar B.Rowan says:

Hi I am looking for a car to hire from November until June 2012 while I am serving my articles in cape town. Regards

62. Gravatar Drive South Africa says:

Dear Christelle

What type of car are you interested in renting ?

Below is some monthly rates (based on 31 days)

•  Chev Spark Manual or Kia Picanto Manual - 31 days at R187 per day = R5797
    •  Ford Figo 1.4 Manual - 31 days at R235 per day = R7285
    •  VW Polo Hatch Manual - 31 days at R237 per day = R7347
    •  Toyota Corolla Manual - 31 days at R273 per day = R8463
    All vehicles are less then a year old and with low mileage. The above rates also include all taxes, Insurance, 24 hour road side assistance and of course all maintenance.
    In the event of the vehicle being in a accident or if maintenance is required, you will simply exchange the vehicle at your nearest branch for another at no extra cost to you of course.

63. Gravatar Mzikhona says:

i would like to lease a car for long term 4years could you please help with cost and deposit but i can pay upto R4000 a month.

64. Gravatar Hlatso Selowa says:

Hi there

I need to know the requirements for hiring a vehicle for long term purpose - 1 year or more.

Do I need a credit card like for normal short term hire or is the process like gattinga finance for buying a car?

65. Gravatar Peter Feldtman says:

What is the selection and rate of a small vehicle with aircon for a permanat rental agreement.

66. Gravatar Mxolisi says:

Hi,
    i would like to get a quote on a cheap vehicle,bakkie or private hire for a period of five weeks with unlimted mileage. .

kind regards

67. Gravatar Tim Donkers says:

Good day Drive South Africa,

I would like to hire a Toyota carola, yaris sedan, Nisan Tiida or something similar for one month (25 Nov - 25 Dec.).
    Could you asist with availability and costs for hire?
    Could you please send me a quote.
    I’d like to be covered so i’ve got no excess.
    And can you also include bordercrossing Namibia and Botswana?

Thanks and kind regards

68. Gravatar Thando Simelane says:

Good day

I would like to enquire about leasing a car for three months for my mother.
    It would have to an automatic.

Can you tell me what the cheapest otption would be?

69. Gravatar Digby Luzuko Mngqibisa says:

Hi Drive South Africa

I would like you to send me a quote for hatchback that is less than R2300p/m on lmluzuko9@gmail.com.

Kind regards.

70. Gravatar sharon Smart says:

Hi I would like to hire a very small car for three months.  . I would apprecaite it if someone could mail me the details of what I need to do to rent a car long-term

71. Gravatar Clive Moshia says:

Hi,

Could you please send me a quote for 6 months car rental? The preferred car is polo vivo.

72. Gravatar Mandla Mtsweni says:

We need a Voyager Chrysler to rent for a 3-month or 6-month duration to use for in-company/customer services. What would be the cost and insurance terms.

73. Gravatar Clement Khetla says:

Hi, I would like to rent a car from 9 Dec 2011- 20 Jan 2012.

Can you help me with a qoute?

I am available on 0740437511 alatenatively 0764645792.

Please it’s urgent.
    Good day

74. Gravatar thabo says:

Hi

do you lease cars to people who are listed on credit bearau?

75. Gravatar Blessed T says:

Please sending me your best deal (cheapest) monthly rental option.

76. Gravatar Prudence says:

Hi there,

I would like to hire a hyundai atos for about 3 months, can someone please send me a quote of all the cost involved.

77. Gravatar Sibusiso Mdakane says:

Hi

I need a car in the Johannesburg region for about 5 months. I will be travelling a lot over that period all over the gauteng region, possibly. please send me further details.

Sibu

78. Gravatar Musa mkhize says:

I would like to rent the mercedes E350 coupe for a period of 12 months the pick up will be in durban as well as the drop off.if possible I would like an unlimited option.

79. Gravatar Kabelo says:

Hi.my name is KB and I would like to hire a car for six months please quote me.

80. Gravatar Sifiso says:

I would like to rent a car for six months a polo playa or anything in that category

81. Gravatar Lesego says:

good day.
    Please provide me with qoute for cheapest range and for yaris sedan.
    Long term rental,I need it for 3 months, unlimited km or 4000 km if not possible, pick up and drop off Jhb

82. Gravatar Zukiswa says:

Hi

I would like a quote on the cheapest car you have to rent for about 6 months or so…Please let me know how much will i be paying each month.

83. Gravatar Jessica van Zyl says:

Hi there,

I’m looking for a small car to hire for atleast 6 months. Will you please forward me a quote of your cheapest cars’ prices.

84. Gravatar Mark says:

I need to hire a car vw polo/polo vivo for a period of 3-6months, could you please give me a quote for this?

85. Gravatar Thuso says:

Good Day,

Please assist,

I need a cheaper car rental for 3 months starting from March 2012. I need to at least pay >= 3000pm. Around Midrand, the car will be mainly used for going to work. Limited km’s are fine with me.

86. Gravatar Thuso says:

Hi, I need to a long time rental for <= 3000 pm. Please assist

87. Gravatar matshediso setshedi says:

Hi quote me on a small car that I can use for 1 month. I’m in witbank. Make unlimited km and 3500 km. 2 separate quotes. Thank u.

88. Gravatar Charmaine Lotriet says:

Hi
    Looking to rent a car for 4 months with option to renew on a monthly basis. Max rental period 6 months. Pick-up 18 May 2012. Nissan Tiida manual / automatic
    Unlimited mileage, comprehensive insurance.

Please contact

Thanks

Charmaine

89. Gravatar Mtutu says:

Hi

Want to a lease a car for a year.

Please call me.

Regards
    Mtutu
    0787294291

90. Gravatar Ziyanda says:

hi,i am looking for a car for 2 to 3 months,with limited kilometres a month.polo vivo or any other cheapest car.if possible also send me some info on cars that will be less than 2000pm if u hv any.

Regards
    zee

91. Gravatar Ziyanda says:

hi
    i would like to hire a car for 2 to 3 months.polo vivo is my first preference or any other car that will be less than 2000 pm,with limited km’s per month.

Regards
    Zee

92. Gravatar Olumide Ojodun says:

Hi guys,
    I need car for 4 months(mid June-Mid October)
    I need the cheapest car in your fleet please.
    Pick-up and drop-off in cape town.
    Please give me a quote ASAP

93. Gravatar Donald Ndlovu says:

hI, I would like to rent a car for approximately 3 months, in Pietermaritzburg, may I have information pertaining to what I need and a quote for a relatively cheap car please. Thank you

94. Gravatar anam says:

wt car can I get with a budget of nt more than R2000 a month…

95. Gravatar Subodh Sharma says:

Hi there, I need a car till Dec this year starting next month. Would appreciate if you can provide me a quote for POLO, Getz or similar hatch cars.

96. Gravatar xoliswa mpanza says:

Hi.looking to rent a car indefinitely from beggining of july for around R2000 or less a month. Is that possible?

97. Gravatar Not Impressed says:

The point of this blog is….????

98. Gravatar Isabel Munetsi-Ndlovu says:

Hie
    My name’s isabel and I’m looking for a car to hire in a monthly basis for less than R2000 around the pretoria area. Please send me a quote on what you can offer me. Thank you

99. Gravatar Alyson Hobkirk says:

Hi

I would like to rent a car for not more than R4500 per month for 2 months from end July. Please advise,

Alyson

100. Gravatar Andrew Schonfrucht says:

Hi there,

Looking for a car - vw polo or similar for no less than 6 months from 1st August. No more than R3500 a month. If you can help then we would need another one for my sister too for same period.

Thanks,

Andrew

101. Gravatar chanda says:

looking to hire the cheapest small, automatic car you have for 3-6 months. thanks

102. Gravatar peter says:

hi, i need a car to hire for 3moths,give me your cheapest car rate
    qoute.

103. Gravatar phumzile says:

hi there,
    i would like to rent a car for 6-8 months.
    could you please send me a quotation.
    3000 km p/m
    R5000. Deposit
    Golf 6,
    or similar range /class
    phumzile

104. Gravatar letlema leonard choenyane says:

hi there im looking for rentin a car for 9 months especially audi my budget is 6000! my cel number is 082 557 8078

105. Gravatar Danielle says:

Hi there,

I am between cars and would like to lease a vehicle for approximately 6 months. I can afford up to R2000 pm.

Kindly respond to my email address daniellemcfarlane@live.co.za

Warm regards,

Danielle

106. Gravatar Unathi momoti says:

Hi I need to lease a car for at least a year. The cheapest available option. Please help?

107. Gravatar Ntombi Mhlanga says:

Hi I would like to hire a Hyndai I20 (automatic transmission) for 3 months prepared to pay not more than R4000 per month

108. Gravatar luzuko mvimbeli says:

HI

i would like to hire a car for about 3 months less than R2500.00 p/m preferable citi glof, polo or picanto kia

109. Gravatar Dalene Ingham-Brown says:

Hi Jodi

I’ve forwarded your query on to one of our consultants.

Have a lovely Friday!

Dalene

110. Gravatar Olivia van der Haar says:

Would like to hire a car for 4 months please.can afford R3500 per month.Please send me a quote.

111. Gravatar Ambrose Sampson says:

hi, i need a car to hire for 3moths,give me your cheapest car rate
    qoute.

112. Gravatar phillip dladla says:

I would like to lease a car for six months with imediate effect if possible prepared to pay 2400

113. Gravatar dalene-ingham-brown says:

Hi Phillip

I have forwarded your request to one of our consultants. They’ll check availability and get back to you as soon as possible.

114. Gravatar Tumi M says:

Good day

I need to lease a car for a 3 month duration. please advise me on the rwquirements that I would need to meet to make this happen. I am not fussy about the made/model of car as long as it is reliable and fuel effcient.

Thanx

115. Gravatar dalene-ingham-brown says:

Hi Tumi

I’ve forwarded your enquiry to a consultant so that they can check availability for you.

116. Gravatar joseph gagnon says:

I am looking for the cheapest car to lease July to Feb. I would appreciate prices.

117. Gravatar joseph gagnon says:

I am looking for the cheapest car to lease in Cape Town July to Feb. I would appreciate prices.

118. Gravatar Bianca van der Bergh says:

Hi Joseph
    Thanks for your enquiry. You can expect a quote shortly.

119. Gravatar Sebastian Govender says:

Hi would like to hire a car for may 2013

120. Gravatar Bianca van der Bergh says:

Hi Sebastian
    Thanks for your enquiry. One of our consultants will contact you shortly.
    Have a lovely day.

121. Gravatar Muziwoxolo mnguni says:

Hi i would like to hire a car for six months,can u give me a quote on a cheap car to rent

122. Gravatar Bianca van der Bergh says:

Hi Muziwoxolo
    Thanks for your enquiry. One of our consultants will send you a quotation shortly.
    Have a great day

123. Gravatar Amir says:

Hello,

Looking to rent a small car for 6 months starting this November. Please send me a quote or the cheapest car you have.  pick up and return in capetown.

Thank you.

124. Gravatar Bianca van der Bergh says:

Hi Amir
    Thanks for your enquiry. You can expect a quote shortly.
    Have a lovely day.

125. Gravatar Ingrid Shadi Makgatlha says:

I need a car rental for a month. give me your best rates.

126. Gravatar Julia says:

hi there,

please send me a quotation on how much can it cost me to hire the cheapest car you have for about six months. Basically it will be from Jamesonpark in heidleburg,eastrand to Parktown on a daily basis.

127. Gravatar Markson says:

I would like a small and cheap car for a period of two months from 3 February 2014 in Durban. Please advise.

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Markson

Thank you for your inquiry, it has been forwarded to a consultant and she will contact you shortly.

Best Regards

128. Gravatar sachi says:

Hi, I would like to to have a small car for 1 year. please send me the quotes.

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Sachi

Best Regards

129. Gravatar braj singh says:

I need to rent a car for a month in gauteng province of johannesburg.
    As the project has started Its urgent for me.
    Please suggest.

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Braj

Thank you for your enquiry, it has been forwarded to a consultant and she will contact you shortly.

Best Regards

130. Gravatar Sechaba Machesa says:

Hi, Need to rent a clean Polo Vivo for 3 months in Centurion, Pretoria. Pls provide me with quotes. Best Regards

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Good Day Sechaba

Thank you very much for contacting Drive South Africa with your enquiry.

Would you please be so kind as to advise the collection date of your rental in order for us to forward you a quotation.

Can we include Super Cover Insurance and Unlimited Mileage in your quotation?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

131. Gravatar Chetan says:

I want a mini lease car for 6 months(maybe be extended) in durban.
    Can you please let us know whom to contact with respect to this.

Regards

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Chetan

Best Regards

132. Gravatar Ntokozo Nhlapo says:

I looking for mid size executive for a year mini lease, kindly send me a quotation and list of options.

Thanks

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Ntokozo

Best Regards

133. Gravatar Yatin Deshmukh says:

Hi
    We need Hyundai I 20 or Toyota Etios vehical on rent for 3 month might be extend also ..

Kindly confirm the terms and condition and best quote for the same

1. Gravatar Asanda says:

Hi Yatin

Best Regards

Please enter the word you see in the image below: